The Incident: Fire & Smoke Local landlord Mr C had a tenant that accidentally set fire to his vape shop. The fire and smoke ripped through
The Incident: Fire Mr P suffered a fire to his family business out of hours. Although the fire brigade attended promptly, the fire and associated
The Incident: Flood A leak from the loft whilst Mr L was at work led to extensive damage in several rooms. He rang insurers who
The Incident: Fire & Smoke Mr D neighbour had suffered a fire in the kitchen. The resultant smoke had entered and contaminated the entire property.
Tel:0141 538 1234
Address:Suite 1D, 227 Ingram House, Ingram Street, Glasgow G1 1DA
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No: 790564